Tuesday, July 25, 2017

15,000+ Words

 I thought there were a bunch of rocks all over the ground - like several dozen - but they weren't there the day before.


 Turns out they were snails!


Another new friend. We named him "Corky."


 He had a cork in his mouth, and we used it to play fetch.


 Attempted selfie. (You can kind of see the cork in his mouth.)



 I love skeleton keys! This one actually works! On the door of our house!


 Open-air market.





The "Crooked Spire," also known as the Church of St. Mary and All Saints.




A real English scone! Whoop, whoop! So good!

3 comments:

  1. 15,000 pictures?!?!?
    I'm all about photo journaling! I love that you are getting some British experiences. I have attempted scones, but the best I've ever had were in England. Cool spire on the church. Still praying you stay healthy and as germ free as possible.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ususally, yes, but I've only taken a 100 or so. Not much time.

    ReplyDelete